Thursday, May 2, 2013

.......published............

..not that anyone wants to hear my whining..........but I'm out of control busy right now........today I sent the Elementary yearbook to the publisher............that opened a tiny air hole to breathe..........not completely until I see the proof on Monday.........but for now, that's all I can do........

I am still at work...it's 5:30pm...........my kids don't remember me.........I have MANY eval reports to write.........with my beloved Mother of the Baseball Player weekends........working at home is not an option...........I will live........in a few weeks I will have no work alarm clock, no meal plans, no dress code.........nothing to do but water the grass and then mow it..........it's the life...........I always thought I wouldn't like working in the schools because I'd be a total crank arse in August when the fun was coming to an end.........turns out......I can handle it.....the years go by soo sooooo fast.........we rarely work 5 day weeks..........and when we do......we have no endurance for it...........

It's close to the clean out the fridge and buy better food time..........my daughter has been on a health kick and is doing great...........busy doesn't usually mean I'm packing fabulous lunches with healthy options.........my kids had the treat of pizza from a box last night since I was cramming to get the yearbook ready to roll..........box pizza is pretty gross unless you're starving .....or I suppose drunk......gone are the days...........

Maybe my mini-goal is to pack a loverly cooler for baseball weekend...........I'll take fitness kick Abby with me shopping during baseball practice tomorrow night........that's  win win for all.......

No comments:

Post a Comment